Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sydney

It’s high time I post more pictures of our sweet Sydney!

2010-12-23 058

 

I just love her little face! She is growing up so much. She is now just over 3 months old.

2010-12-23 073

And notice her new trick she learned – smiling! They were slow to come at first, but she’s making up for lost time. Everyone loves to try and make her smile. It is so fun to watch the kids talk to her and try to get a reaction from her.

2010-12-23 074

How do you like that hair? No, I don’t purposefully spike it. It does that all on it’s own. She is so mod!

 2010-12-23 042

At her two month appointment, she weighed 8lbs. 10 oz. And her jaundice is now almost completely gone. Yay!

2010-12-23 076

She often makes this face. It’s a cute little happy smirk. It makes me laugh!

2010-12-23 075

This is how Sydney likes to be held. In this funny, squishy football kind of hold. There are so many new things to see and she doesn’t want to miss any of them!

2010-12-23 082

And yes, I kiss that beautiful little face as often as possible!

2010-12-23 084

1 comment:

Pete & Leah said...

She is so stinkin' cute!